| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juigalpa in May is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 123mm (4.8in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Juigalpa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Juigalpa:
- Catacamas, Honduras - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) N
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 295.2 kms (183.5 miles) NW
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 208.5 kms (129.5 miles) NW
- Condega, Nicaragua - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) NW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) NW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 79 kms (49.1 miles) NNW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 200.8 kms (124.8 miles) WNW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 105.3 kms (65.5 miles) W
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 87 kms (54.1 miles) WSW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) WSW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 63.7 kms (39.6 miles) SSW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) SW